Click to Call: 0115 822 4847


If you ever have cause for complaint, then please raise the issue with Roscoe Fernandes by telephone (0115 822 4847) or email (

Contact Centurion

Centurion Legal support the employer. If you are an employer and need legal help contact us today.

Centurion Legal complaints procedure

Roscoe will endeavour to resolve your complaint informally. If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint you can ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider the complaint. If you want to contact the Legal Ombudsman you should call 0300 555 0333, e-mail them at, or write to them at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ.

Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.

If your complaint relates to our bill, you may also have the right to apply to the court for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974. This process is called ‘detailed assessment’. You should be aware that there are strict time limits applicable to this procedure and you may, therefore, wish to seek independent legal advice.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.