Employment law services
Centurion Legal provides high quality legal, commercial and timely advice to all types of businesses.
Centurion Legal support the employer. If you are an employer and need legal help contact us today.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Drafting contracts of employment, employment policies and procedures, staff handbooks
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements for employers
- Managing high-level executive terminations
- Advising your business when undertaking restructuring which may require redundancies
- Advising on the employment aspects of share or asset purchases, including all TUPE-related issues
- Advising on day-to-day matters such as disciplinary and grievance issues, holiday pay, performance issues, capability and long-term sickness issues
- The defense of Employment Tribunal claims, from start to finish, we cover all areas, from the unlawful deductions of wages through to unfair dismissals, discrimination and whistleblowing.
We recognise that, when it comes to cost, there is not a ‘one size fits all approach’. Dependent on the work involved, we can accommodate a fixed fee, instead of the traditional hourly rate. However if you would prefer an hourly fee, our lean and streamlined business can provide this at a highly competitive rate, when compared with the large traditional law firms.
If you instruct us to represent you in relation to a Tribunal claim, we would provide you with a ‘menu-priced estimate’, giving you a capped figure for each stage of the litigation. This approach is very cost-effective. If we exceed the estimate at any given stage, then we write off the balance above the cap, however, if we take less time than anticipated, then we only charge you for the time it did take.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent client care, focus, and accessibility. Centurion Legal aims to set itself from its competition by providing legal advice which is:
- High Quality
- Pragmatic and Commercial